Present at the 10th Making Cities Liveable Conference this July!
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the Making Cities Liveable Conference, being held from the 10-11 July in Brisbane.
The 2017 Making Cities Liveable Conference will be held in conjunction with the Safe Cities Conference, running consecutively over 3 days at the same venue. If you’re looking to present at either Conference, abstract submissions close Friday 24 March!
Topics for the Making Cities Liveable Conference include:
- The New Urban Agenda
- Community Participation and Social Development
- The Liveable Neighbourhood – Placemaking
- Responsible Resource Management – Bringing Nature Back
- Showcasing Regional Liveable Cities and Centres
- Heritage Infrastructure and Liveable Cities
Topics for the Safe Cities Conference include:
- Urban Safety
- Public Safety and Security
- Role of Local Government in Community Safety
- Digital Intelligence
- Safety – Reality vs Perceptions
- Promoting Safety and Reducing Crime within our Communities
- Crime and Violence Prevention
We are looking forward to another successful year of the Making Cities Liveable Conference and hope you can join us, for further information please visit www.healthycities.com.au