2020 and Beyond - Leadership in healthy and connected global communities and regions
The 2019 Liveable Cities Conference was held at Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide SA on Monday 12 – Tuesday 13 August.
The 2019 Liveable Cities Conference theme was 2020 and Beyond –Leadership in healthy and connected global communities and regions and explored the progress and implementation of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, leadership from all sectors that contribute to vibrant, inclusive and well appointed cities and towns.
This annual conference provided a two day educational program that facilitated conversations on the liveability indicators, managing and guiding change, happiness, health and wellbeing, strategies for the plan and design of people within regional and urban communities and the benefits of effective leadership.
Celebrating 12 years, the Liveable Cities Conference was comprised of interactive sessions, opportunities to network and collaboration with like minded professionals from a range of interdisciplinary areas.
Participation from liveability practitioners, academics, government, councils, corporates, health and wellbeing professionals all contributed towards a shared appreciation and learning of the successes and challenges of creating and maintaining healthy and connected communities.
Program Advisory Committee
- Registration Inclusions
- 2-Day Conference Program via the conference app
- Opportunity to attend pre-conference tours
- 6 Keynote Presentations
- Over 50 concurrent presentations
- Conference Exhibition
- Catering Package (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea)
- Exclusive Networking Function
- Book of Abstracts (online)
- Presenter Podcast of Each Conference Presentation
- PowerPoint Slides of Each Conference Presentation
- Conference App
- CPD Points
- Certificate of Attendance
- Special Accommodation Rates
- Exposure for your Company